Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring? Is that you?


It might not look like Spring outside, but we sure have been trying hard to make it Spring inside the Nature room this week.  Seed planting has begun!  


Tomatoes, peppers, kale, spinach and lettuce seeds were started and we already have sprouts!  I had some great help from some little hands.



We planted the seeds in the dirt and gave them a drink of water.  We put them in the sunlight and waited for the seeds to sprout.


We also planned out our dream gardens using old seed catalogs. 

Here are some great quotes from the week that will warm your heart. :)
"I'm dreaming about blueberries!"
"I'm planting a whole bunch of celery that I like."
"Tomatoes are very, very good for us."
"My seeds like the sunshine, just like I do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment